Ask Pathfinder about a turn-key Cobra or Grand Sport Mexican Panamericana race car !
Chassis No.: GT40P/xxxx
Continuation GT40 by Pathfinder/Superformance
The GT40R is a licensed continuation GT40 built in its base configuration by Superformance. Final assembly and construction is by Pathfinder Motorsports and modifications from Holman Moody – who along with Shelby American prepared GT40s for Ford in the 1960‘s. With a Safir GT40s Spares-approved continuation chassis, the GT40R is bolt-for-bolt virtually identical to the original – and approved for historic racing.
Not a replica. Not a kitcar. The GT40R.
• Authentic GT40 ‘Continuation Model’ – licensed by Safir GT40 Spares by Superformance
• Eligible for both the Safir & Shelby American Automobile Club (SAAC) registries
• Virtually identical to original – parts are 85% interchangeable
• Vintage race eligible – HSR, SVRA and Legends of Motorsports approved
• GT40 ‘P’ Chassis number (MKII body style optional)
• Authentic right-hand drive (left-hand drive optional)
• Wide selection of engines, including Ford 289, 302, 351 & 427 side-oilers
• Competition six-point roll cage
• FIA-approved FT-3 fuel cells
• Dual racing tow hoops – front and rear
• FIA six-point seatbelts
• Dual emergency power cut-offs – internal (dash-mounted) & external
• ZF or ZF Quaife transmission with right-hand sill shift
• Fire suppression system
• Quick-release GTP-style race steering wheel
• Race-grade high-speed windshield wiper motor
• Front canard wings for improved high-speed handling
• Hood radiator strakes/wings to divert hot radiator air from entering NACA vents
• Many other period correct details not found on any competitor’s car
With the GT40R, we have improved on the customary buying experience. Rather than purchasing a kit or roller, with a big question mark as to how much it will cost and how long it will take to complete your car, Pathfinder Motorsports will quote you a firm price on either a roller or a completed GT40. And the completion process will be performed by an independent, expert GT40 racecar preparation shop to your specifications.
COMPLETE & READY-TO-RACE
As a special offer, a complete standard GT40R ‘ready to race’, is being offered for an introductory price that includes a Holman Moody engine and a ZF transmission, along with all of our ‘R’ features. Contact us for more details.*
Price: US$ POR *
COMPLETE & STREET READY
As a special offer, a complete standard Superformance GT40 ready to drive’, is being offered for an introductory price that includes a ZF transmission, along with all of our standard features (see below). Contact us for more details.*
Price: US$ POR *
A roller version is also available requiring the installation of your engine, transmission, and some FIA race and other special equipment (e.g., fuel cells, fire suppression systems, etc.). Contact us for more details.*
Price: US$ 124,900 *
*Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Call or email for more details.
Our chassis has been used to replace original race-damaged GT40s
Eligible for SVRA, HRA, and NASA race series
PLEASE NOTE: While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the vehicle data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify information, pricing, and availability with a team member. All advertised prices exclude applicable government fees and taxes.. Subject to prior sale.
Call us for more information: +1 321.544.2320
Copyright © 2020-2021 Pathfinder Motorsports LLC - All Rights Reserved.